Amazing Friendz
Hey there! Don't you just want to be connected with many of your friends around the world, then invite them to join here, and be sure, everyone here is connected to our friendship!
Have a friendly time!!!!! ;D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Amazing Friendz
Hey there! Don't you just want to be connected with many of your friends around the world, then invite them to join here, and be sure, everyone here is connected to our friendship!
Have a friendly time!!!!! ;D
Amazing Friendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

My OurWorld plan (:

3 posters

Go down

My OurWorld plan (: Empty My OurWorld plan (:

Post by Niall Horan Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Okay, so Im gonna get a bunch of rez cards that have 300 gems with them, then not go on for a month or only go on to earn gems. Basically, i can't spend the gems. Then im gonna get another one. And slowly,(for a couple months,) the 300 gems will start to add up. After 10 months (I KNOW -.-) i should have about 3,000 gems. then im gonna get zoes club and get vamp teeth.. My goal is basically to get a lot of gems, get zoes, then buy the stuff up for auction. BUT I need extra gems. So if you help me, say buy getting me zoes at the end of the 10 months, ill reward you extremely :p
I really need the gems, because with them Im gonna get VAMPIRE TEETH~! Yay, then Im gonna go from there and save everything and eventually be rich and let y'all play on my account.
OK WHO WANTS TO HELP. :DD
Or I can get an UGC and get 1000 gems from zoes..err..ill explain the UGC in a diff post.
WHO WANTS 2 HELP. (:
Niall Horan
Niall Horan

Back to top Go down

My OurWorld plan (: Empty Re: My OurWorld plan (:

Post by Zoe Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:19 pm

good plan and i will help
Zoe
Zoe

Back to top Go down

My OurWorld plan (: Empty Re: My OurWorld plan (:

Post by gabi Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:46 am