Amazing Friendz
Hey there! Don't you just want to be connected with many of your friends around the world, then invite them to join here, and be sure, everyone here is connected to our friendship!
Have a friendly time!!!!! ;D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Amazing Friendz
Hey there! Don't you just want to be connected with many of your friends around the world, then invite them to join here, and be sure, everyone here is connected to our friendship!
Have a friendly time!!!!! ;D
Amazing Friendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

So Annoying.

+2
Harry Styles
gabi
6 posters

Go down

So Annoying. Empty So Annoying.

Post by gabi Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:44 pm

it's worse than the fans of italy's soccer team. like man i feel bad for one direction, i love and enjoy them very much. but the fans just get so annoying. like i see other song lyrics on 1D edits. like seriously why are directioners biting off something that is not even theirs. 1D doesn't bother me at all, they're all funny,good looking, and have sweet personalities. just the fans piss me off. its getting to a point where i wanna throw something at their faces. the directioners on this site shouldnt feel offended, unless they have insecurities and think they apply to what i was speaking about. a few people on this site also agree with me on this, it is getting annoying.
gabi
gabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

So Annoying. Empty Re: So Annoying.

Post by Harry Styles Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:49 pm

wait what O_O
Harry Styles
Harry Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaSmiles Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Gabi wrote:it's worse than the fans of italy's soccer team. like man i feel bad for one direction, i love and enjoy them very much. but the fans just get so annoying. like i see other song lyrics on 1D edits. like seriously why are directioners biting off something that is not even theirs. 1D doesn't bother me at all, they're all funny,good looking, and have sweet personalities. just the fans piss me off. its getting to a point where i wanna throw something at their faces. the directioners on this site shouldnt feel offended, unless they have insecurities and think they apply to what i was speaking about. a few people on this site also agree with me on this, it is getting annoying.
I agree with that:D

BriannaSmiles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Niall Horan Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Niall Horan
Niall Horan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mik Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:59 am

#confused
Mik
Mik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:40 am

I agree, Obviously if there .aking parodies and stuff they arent directioners. It truley is annoying and I agree with you Gabi.
Zoe
Zoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum