Amazing Friendz
Hey there! Don't you just want to be connected with many of your friends around the world, then invite them to join here, and be sure, everyone here is connected to our friendship!
Have a friendly time!!!!! ;D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Amazing Friendz
Hey there! Don't you just want to be connected with many of your friends around the world, then invite them to join here, and be sure, everyone here is connected to our friendship!
Have a friendly time!!!!! ;D
Amazing Friendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

if you have any anger, its okay just read this.

4 posters

Go down

if you have any anger, its okay just read this. Empty if you have any anger, its okay just read this.

Post by gabi Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:21 am

if you have any anger, its okay just read this. Tumblr_m83rs6H1Tc1r7gwtlo3_250 if you have any anger, its okay just read this. Tumblr_m7t8bod7zQ1rtrsw9o1_250 if you have any anger, its okay just read this. Tumblr_m7mwwpMaoZ1ruhf5ho1_250
if you have any anger, its okay just read this. Tumblr_m6ahp4E6PW1r641fao1_500

if you have any mean comments just post below, im ready if you have any anger, its okay just read this. Tumblr_m5idmzTD4M1qf1jcgo2_500
if you have any anger, its okay just read this. B8tu8k

gabi
gabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

if you have any anger, its okay just read this. Empty Re: if you have any anger, its okay just read this.

Post by Amina Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:36 am

Ok so like srsly.
I wanted to redo Gabi's birthday and make it best 13th she will ever fucking have a make up for it because hers was shit and i wanted to make her happy but exCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY TOO. BUT GOD DAMMIT U AINT GOTTA ACT LIKE WE ALL GOTTA BOW DOWN TO YO ASS AND EXPECT SHIT FROM ME LAST MINUTE. I WORKED HARD ON HER THEME BUT IT TURNED OUT UGLY BUT IDGAF ANYMORE. AND I GOT 500 MILLION THOUSAND OTHER CRAP TO DO SO SORRY. STOP ACTING LIKE A SUPERIOR BITCH BECAUSE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY. EVERYONE ELSE HAD A BIRTHDAY BUT THEY DIDNT ACT LIKE YOUR STUCK UP ASS. be a little good girl for once k....
Amina
Amina
Admin

https://amazingfriendz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

if you have any anger, its okay just read this. Empty Re: if you have any anger, its okay just read this.

Post by gabi Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:43 am

Amina wrote:Ok so like srsly.
I wanted to redo Gabi's birthday and make it best 13th she will ever fucking have a make up for it because hers was shit and i wanted to make her happy but exCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY TOO. BUT GOD DAMMIT U AINT GOTTA ACT LIKE WE ALL GOTTA BOW DOWN TO YO ASS AND EXPECT SHIT FROM ME LAST MINUTE. I WORKED HARD ON HER THEME BUT IT TURNED OUT UGLY BUT IDGAF ANYMORE. AND I GOT 500 MILLION THOUSAND OTHER CRAP TO DO SO SORRY. STOP ACTING LIKE A SUPERIOR BITCH BECAUSE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY. EVERYONE ELSE HAD A BIRTHDAY BUT THEY DIDNT ACT LIKE YOUR STUCK UP ASS. be a little good girl for once k....

if you have any anger, its okay just read this. Tumblr_m7vzzo9PNI1qhov9io8_250 if you have any anger, its okay just read this. Tumblr_m76nfeXnMA1qgdsevo10_r1_250
gabi
gabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amina Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:15 pm

LMAO^
Amina
Amina
Admin

https://amazingfriendz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Niall Horan Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:52 pm

hehe bitches im perfect.
Niall Horan
Niall Horan

Back to top Go down

Post by gabi Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Niall Horan. wrote:hehe bitches im perfect.
if you have any anger, its okay just read this. Tumblr_m7r3q8472G1rt7bjv
gabi
gabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gabi Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:58 pm

if you have any anger, its okay just read this. Tumblr_m7xxytWzfk1qg0bhro1_400 if you have any anger, its okay just read this. Tumblr_lwqk0g7d6r1r1ccs2o1_r2_500
gabi
gabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Gabi you seriously should get in the directioner group lol,
<3lovelove<3
Jeanna
Jeanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gabi Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:01 am

Jeanna wrote:Gabi you seriously should get in the directioner group lol,
<3lovelove<3

heheh i should xD I love you
gabi
gabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down